Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Images / Icon of the Mother of God "The Sign".
1747

May. The celebratory transferring of the Miracle-Working Icon of the Mather of God "The Holy Sign", especially esteemed by persons of the House of the Romanovs, from Petersburg to Tsarskoye Selo with 3-day icon-bearing procession took place
Source: Tsarskoe Selo