Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Entries / Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway

Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway


Categories / City Topography/Urban Network/Highways, Roads

MITROFANYEVSKOE FREEWAY (until the 1890s - Bolshaya Mitrofanyevskaya Road), between the square of Baltiisky Railway Station and Yaltinskaya Street, parallel to Varshavskaya Railway Line. It was constructed in the first half of the 19th century as the road to Mitrofanyevskoe Cemetery that was located on the site of modern Buildings 13-15 and 16-22. In the late 19th to early 20th centuries, it was built up with industrial enterprises. The building of the former bread-baking plant (building 4), constructed in the "brick style" (1914, architect L.V. Schmelling, today repair shop and machine-shop complex) has been preserved.

G. Y. Nikitenko.

Persons
Schmelling Leonty Vasilievich

Addresses
Baltiiskogo vokzala Square/Saint Petersburg, city
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 4
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 22
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 18
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 15
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 13
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 16
Mitrofanyevskoe Freeway/Saint Petersburg, city, house 20
Yaltinskaya St./Saint Petersburg, city