Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Persons / Lishnevsky Alexander Lvovich architect
Belinskogo Street

BELINSKOGO STREET, until 1923 - Simeonovskaya Street, between Fontanka River Embankment and Liteiny Avenue. The street was so named after V. G. Belinsky. The previous name was in honour of SS Simon and Anna Church situated at number 6. Architect G

Bolshaya Zelenina Street

BOLSHAYA ZELENINA STREET, running from Maly Avenue of Petrogradskaya Side to Admirala Lazareva Embankment. The street was laid in the 1710s as a road leading from the St

Chkalovsky Avenue

CHKALOVSKY AVENUE, between Krasnogo Kursanta Street and Karpovka River Embankment. The avenue was formed in the 18th century out of the length of Porkhovskaya Street, which ran as far as Bolshaya Raznochinnaya Street

Kolokolnaya Street

KOLOKOLNAYA STREET, located between Vladimirsky Avenue and Marata Street. Constructed in the 1740s according to a project by the St. Petersburg Construction Commission

Lenina Street

LENINA STREET, running between Sytninskaya Street and Levashovsky Avenue, on the Petrogradskaya Side. Known as Shirokaya Street until 1923. In 1956, it included the former Y. Kalinina Street (until 1923, Matveevskaya Street)

Ligovsky Avenue

IGOVSKY AVENUE, running between Nekrasova Street and Moskovsky Avenue. Known as Ligovskaya Street until 1956. Constructed along the Ligovsky Canal track (hence the name) starting in 1891

Lishnevsky A.L., (1868-1942), architect

LISHNEVSKY Alexander Lvovich (1868-1942), architect, a noted Art Nouveau and Neoclassical artist. He graduated from the Academy of Arts in 1892, and worked in the Ukraine for some time. From 1901, he lived in St. Petersburg

Municipal Institutions Buildings (entry)

MUNICIPAL INSTITUTION BUILDINGS. Buildings intended to house various institutions (education committees, military enlistment, sanitary and medical committees); subject to the City Duma and City Government

Sadovaya Street

SADOVAYA STREET (from 1923 to 1944 - Third of July Street, the section from Italyanskaya Street up to Ekaterininsky Canal; from the 1730s to 1887, it was known as Bolshaya Sadovaya Street; the part from Moika River Embankment to Italyanskaya Street

Zagorodny Avenue

ZAGORODNY AVENUE, running from Vladimirskaya Square to Moskovsky Avenue. The avenue was laid in the 1740s according to a project planned by the Commission for the Building of St