Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу Возврат на главную страницу
Persons / Rasputin Grigory Efimovich
1905

19 January. In the Alexander Palace Nicholas II received the workers deputation after the incident "Bloody Sunday" on 9 January in Petersburg. 50 000 roubles were assigned for the families of suffered men, this was told during the meeting.
Source: Tsarskoe Selo

1915

2 January. The train collision took place at the railway line linked Peterburg and Tsarskoye Selo. Anna Vyrubova, a maid of honour and close friend of the Empress, was seriosly injured at this disaster. A
Source: Tsarskoe Selo

1916

13 February. At the house of the literary critic and A.Akhmatova's true friend N.V. Nedobrovo Anna Andreyevna Akhmatova presented her "treasured black ring" to the artist Boris Anrep who was the addresse of many poems written by A. Akhmatova
Source: Tsarskoe Selo

Alexandra Fedorovna, Empress (1872-1918)

ALEXANDRA FEDOROVNA (1872-1918), Empress (from 1894). Nee Victoria Alix Helena Brigitte Louise Beatrice, Princess of Hessen-Darmstadt. Wife of Emperor Nicholas II (from 1894)

Gorokhovaya Street

GOROKHOVAYA STREET, runs from Admiralteysky Avenue to Zagorodny Avenue, crossing the Moika River (Krasny Bridge), Griboedova Canal (Kamenny Bridge) and the Fontanka River (Semenovsky Bridge)

Purishkevich V. M. (1870-1920), public and political figure

PURISHKEVICH Vladimir Mitrofanovich (1870-1920) was a public figure, publicist, and Full State Counsellor (1912). He graduated from the Department of Classics at the Faculty of History and Philosophy of Novorossiisk University (Odessa, 1895)

Rasputin G. E. (1869-1916)

RASPUTIN Grigory Efimovich (1869-1916, Petrograd), religious preacher from a Siberian peasant family, spiritual tutor and close friend of the family of Emperor Nicholas II. In his religious views he was close to the so-called Khlysts

Yusupov Family, Princes

YUSUPOV FAMILY, a family of princes of Nogay origin, who lived in Russia from the 16th century. Several family members were closely associated with St. Petersburg

Yusupov Palace (94 Moika River Embankment)

YUSUPOV PALACE (94 Moika River Embankment), a monument of Neoclassical architecture. In the mid-18th century, the lot belonged to P.I. Shuvalov, and a small two-storied stone house standing on it, was extended and expanded by architect J.V